LIDAR Point cloud from commercial linear-mode system show elevation and intensity, and are labeled with TEXAS+. Objects can be selected, analyzed, and written to separate files.
Feature Color Scheme
- Green: Trees, vegetation
- Cyan: Large, man-made (buildings)
- Grey: Paved ground
- Brown: Ground
- Red: Unclassified man-made objects
- Yellow/Orange: Cars
Terrain Extraction and Segmentation + Feature Extraction (TEXAS+): Operational and Performance Capabilities
Originating from an accurate terrain extraction, the TEXAS+ software uses a smart segmentation methodology to identify and label features/objects within the human activity layer. The software leverages elevation and intensity data (when available) to detect and identify scene features.
- Accurate, fully automated feature extraction from any lidar point cloud (sensor agnostic)
- Detection of concealed targets (i.e. buildings, cars, tarps)
- 5 seconds to 5 million points using mid-range computer
- Output format supports LAS, Cursor-on-targets messaging, Geotiff, kml—ingestible into commercial software (e.g. QTM, ArcGIS, Google Earth)