Student position description
ARL:UT’s Human Resources is seeking a student associate to provide administrative support to the department. Students should expect to gain experience in the field of human resources including data entry related to human resources, onboarding and separation procedures and benefits. Specific tasks may include:
- Entry of new hires into ARL’s internal database.
- Assisting with daily tasks as assigned by the ARL HR Coordinator related to onboarding, separation and benefits.
For ARL:UT students who meet certain academic and work hour requirements, partial tuition assistance is available.
- US Citizenship required.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at the level appropriate to the project requirements of the position.
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
- Applicant should be detail oriented and eager to learn with impeccable accuracy.
- Prefer Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or related discipline.
Applied Research Laboratories
Work Days and Times
Approximate Hours per Week
10 – 20
$17.00 and up depending on student classification and relevant experience.
Please list on your application
Attn: Student HR Associate.
Applied Research Laboratories (ARL:UT)
The University of Texas at Austin
10000 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78758
The University of Texas is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.